Monday, December 9, 2013

Exams over~

Exams are finally over!! Hope that its a good start to my NTU life, 4.3 would be good please!  Finally got the time to get everything back in place before year ends. This year have been ridiculously fast, 2013 have been awesome to me so thank you in advance. Let's hope 2014 would be even better.

Hopefully I can write more consistently here, decided that I should move away from twitter already. What for let people who does not really care know about your thoughts. As much as I have the natural tendency to share what I know, not everyone want to hear it anyways. Gonna set up 1 more blog just for my thoughts. So this blog can be more focus on the daily life summary and other boring stuff.


Got myself a new pair of shoes cos i forgot to bring shoes to hall when I was about to report to work from hall
This is quite awesome I must say 

No comments:

Post a Comment