Friday, January 3, 2014

Repeat telecast

Well the story goes.. I didnt noe how but I like a gal that I only intended to be at most good frens with.. didnt even noe when it happen actually.. wasnt even on the radar.. the thing is somewhere along the line I see that she isnt the one.. its like just from a too different world.. so I have decided to be back on the good fren track.. as usual there is this veil of awkwardness now.. at least on my side.. And the what if department in my head keep throw ideas in.. when I m already sick of trying alr.. 2 person in that 1 that head of mine.. been trying to catch her so I can say that I reject myself and lets try b awesome frens instead.. but o well cant seem to catch up... o well.. but thru this I m slowly seeing what kind of gal I actually need..

No comments:

Post a Comment